Sunday, January 14, 2007

OMG OMG OMG I've gotta go to work tomorrow!

I go to work tomorrow. First day. New job. I should be so excited!

But I've been off work for three months. And quite frankly I'm not excited or happy to be returning to a corporate, cubicle, 9-to-5 kind of existence.

After months with literally nothing to do, the general theory is that one becomes board and looks forward to working again. LOL! Hasn't happened! At least, I don't think I'll ever look forward to a job involving a rolling chair and a computer.

Still, with a job comes stability, structure, money and other positive aspects. Perhaps I'll really like some of the new people I meet. (Perhaps one will be an adorable single female?) Perhaps the software I'll be working with will be better than the last? Any number of wonderful things could occur. And for that I'm anxious and a bit excited.

I'm just NOT looking forward to trying to train my ass to occupy yet another office chair.

*sigh*

2 comments:

I Dive At Night said...

Update: I survied! 7 whole hours! But wow, the chair REALLY sucks!

narcosis in paradise said...

Wishing you lots of good luck with the new job !!!!! kisses....Wanda