Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm Sick.

No matter how old you get, when you're really sick you really miss your Mom!

I've just spent the evening walking to bed, running to the toilet, walking to bed, running back. I've solved the problems involved with a lot of sleep and a bucket. That's life. What I'm worried about / troubled over is that I'm supposed to be in Stockholm Sweden right now. I'm not there.

I was scheduled to be teaching tomorrow and all next week. That's going to be postponed and rescheduling it won't be easy.

Oh well. I've just eaten a bit of fruit. It doesn't feel nice. Time to go back to bed.

4 comments:

J. D. said...

CONNECTIONS.......Morgan, I didn't mention it on the phone earlier (but, since you've blogged it, I will) but, I've had the same symtems for two and a half days and in bed for one. I guess its symbiocous......that strange, "I know exactly how you feel." thing. Anybody have any homemade chicken soup? Feel better, dear. Work will wait....wish I were there.....Mom

Anonymous said...

Morgan -- I hope you are feeling better soon! If not, may I suggest an inflatible mattress closer to the bathroom?

You, too, J.D.

Minka said...

That sucks and wouldn´t you know it: yesterday night my tummy started acting up too :) Netherlands, Iceland and Canada...whatever did we do?

I Dive At Night said...

OMG, it's the first ever documented case of a Blog Virus!?!?!