Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just Twelve Hours

Who knew? Just 12 hours away from Amsterdam is Sao Paulo Brazil. Twelve hours locked into an aluminium tube, hurttling through inner-space, tens of thousands of feet above the ground. But hey, it works!

I haven't had time for anything so far. I landed in sunlight but it was dark by the time I got to the hotel. Dinner and sleep were all that was on the schedule.

Today will be a busy one. And so I'm off to get ready for that so I have lots of time to do the lots of work. Later this week I hope to post stories and pictures, now that I've got the hotel Internet service fixed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in the hotel as a guest, yet you fixed their internet? I bet the other guests love you. ;p

I Dive At Night said...

Hi Quilly, no no, I just fixed mine. The other option is they were going to send someone to my room to fix it. But as it was 6:30am and I was stepping into the shower, I decided it was a DIY thing.

Doug The Una said...

Sao Paolo is also 12 hours from Rio De Janeiro in traffic.

Have fun. I love South America.

I Dive At Night said...

Doug, this is my first trip to South America and after just 24 hours I really like it.

Rio is 397 kilometres away (give or take) and having seeing the highways and driving I'm sure it can take 12 hours to drive, safley. I'm also sure some people have driven it in 2.5 hours!

Minka said...

I have never been to South America, I have seen pictures though...how about some more of those?

I Dive At Night said...

I had never been here before. And Monday I'm flying hundreds of kilometers to another city! I'll try my best to take lots of pics... but I'm only going to see cities while here. Unless that scuba shop calls me back with the plans for a dive weekend.