Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just Do It

Dance! Express your self through the motion of your arms. Move your hips, first quickly and then slowly, just to prove you know how. And step. Move those feet Charlie Brown. Step away from the wall and join the crowd. It won’t hurt, much.

Or better yet, dance naked in your living room!

I like to move at the club, but nothing beats the total freedom of the living room. No judgement, no worries, no bad moves. Just dance. Movement for the sake of movement.

Dancing at home is completely spontaneous. As planned as the random music. It doesn’t usually start naked, expect perhaps after a particularly rockin shower. But the moves quickly build up heat, and no one else is around, so why not shed a little? Before you know it your spirit is in complete control of your body. There’s a 97% chance you look a fool. But that’s not relevant for as we all know, if a fool dances in a forest and no one is around to tease him, then he’s not really foolish, simply dancing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your neighbours share your sense of freedom! or that you have the curtains drawn....

Anonymous said...

Since I live in a home that is all glass & light and windows I rarely close (we moved since you last visited) and I have elected to NOT hide from the outdoors behind curtains, the neighbors most certainly WOULD know if I danced in the living room in the nude.

I Dive At Night said...

Anon, I've got a view... no neighbours.

Quilly, are you saying you're not comfortable with your dancing???

Anonymous said...

97% ? - I've seen you dance in public