Friday, March 23, 2007

Still alive

So much to say, so little energy to say it with. It's Friday again, and I'm still not recovered from last weekend.

Joby came to visit and it was a blast! Alas, by Sunday I thought I was dealing with one of the worst hangovers I've had in a while. By Wednesday I realized that it wasn't (entirely) a hangover. I've had the flu the whole week, even though I've been trying to ignore it.

Some how I've managed to spend the week doing fun things and going fun places inspite of the fact that, if left to myself, I wouldn't have left my bed. But at no time this week was I left to myself. Work's been busy and Joby needed to be shown the town, friends have called to "demand" my time. So I've been going like the energizer bunny. And going. And going. And ....

3 comments:

Doug The Una said...

You know, it occurs to me, I've never seen the energizer bunny actually sneeze. Hope you feel better, Morgan.

J. D. said...

I had an aunt once, who after parties would always get a mysterious "flu". Have a restful weekend and you may get mysteriously better. The best part was you were with good friends. Get well!.....J.D.

Anonymous said...

Morgan -- sit down for a minute and let all that stuff catch up with you -- but clear your calendar first! You're soon going to need a doozy of a nap.