Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It can't all be good

It's not been a bad day. But I'm going nuts, quietly. Sick lately, I worked from home today. I got my work done, but didn't have enough to do to use up even my limited energy.

Currently every project at work is awaiting further information via email. Until then, any effort applied is likely wasted effort.

And it seems many facets of my personal life are awaiting emails. For example, after patiently waiting I have found that PADI has lost part of my paperwork. I'm not yet certified to teach CPR, per the course I took and passed last May. I have to contact my instructor, but to find out his email address I've had to contact the resort manager in Bonaire. But I think everyone in Bonaire is busy right now.

Three days at home is all it takes to make me stir crazy. Although it takes more strength and energy than I currently have to get me out the door.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor baby. i'd leave a comment telling you to "take care/get well/hang in there", but after being ignored on your last post, what's the point?

kidding... i kid! i totally get that "sick of being sick" thing... AND the frustration of discovering red tape where none existed, only yesterday. hope you're feeling better and/or "legally" breathing life back into your CPR class, ASAP! ; )

J. D. said...

Ya, Morgan...what Neva said!!

- get well
- answer your comments
- curse the paper snafu
- you can prove you're legal,so do it anyway (but, not while you are sick) If you were performing an emergency CPR, would the subject ask for credentials? 1,2,3,4,5,blow...1,2,3,4,5,blow:-)
..........Mom

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling poorly, Morgan. I hope your energy returns soon. I'd mail you some chicken soup, but I can't get it to stay in the envelope ....

I Dive At Night said...

Neva, thanks, I'll be happy just to have my health back ASAP. Teaching in the pool Friday and I need a clear head for that.

Mom, it's been changed to 1,2,3...30, blow, blow, 1,2,3...30.

That's okay Quilly, I bought a box of chicken soup yesterday to "cook". Well actually, the soup comes in a bag that's in the box. An envelope really. Hmmm. Although I can see where if you added the water, it would be difficult to get back into the envelope.

Minka said...

What is it with chicken soup when people are sick? I have heard that rumor goign around and I feel like I am missing an important trivial aspect of a culture I don't belong to.

Feel better Morgan, and e-mail...that's right...*hurries off*

I Dive At Night said...

Hi Minka,

Thanks for dropping by. Can you prescribe things yet? I need a decongestant and a cough supressant. Strong ones please.

And reply...that's right...*waits*

:-P