Thursday, November 01, 2007

Off to Copenhagen

It wasn't long ago that I was last in Copenhagen Denmark. It was a work trip and I saw absolutely nothing of the city and got nearly no useful work done. Not a good trip. But long before I ever knew why, I had a feeling that I would be returning to Copenhagen to visit the place properly. Today I'm doing just that. My flight leaves this afternoon.

I don't do this often. In my nearly 7 years in Europe, I can count my personal trips on a single hand, and most of those where for diving, not travelling. I'm so excited. My flight leaves this afternoon!

Okay, I'm not excited about Copenhagen. It's the people I'll be meeting that are the thing. One in particular, whom I haven't seen for many weeks. But the phone call costs have finally added to the price of a plane ticket... so, plane ticket time. My flight leaves this afternoon!!!

---------
Update: I should have gotten a hair cut. Am I having a bad acne day? Bad hair day? I'm feeling fat, why wasn't there more time for the gym this week? Or for sleep??? (What, me nervous?)

7 comments:

Becky said...

Ooh, Morgan, is she cute? You'd better post a picture!
BeckyH

J. D. said...

Hurray! You have a long weekend! WE ALL CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT IT. Right, gang?...The Nosey One

Anonymous said...

Morgan -- you're too cute! Relax. If it's you she likes the hair and a pimple won't really matter. (And you know that bit of wisdom comes from someone who has been where you are.)

Mother Theresa said...

Don't worry, just relax and be yourself. And tell us all about it when you get back. :)

Minka said...

You'll be fine. I can certainly testify to the fact that whoever she is, won't mind looking at you! Be yourself is the best advise...no go for it!

I Dive At Night said...

Hi Gang! For the record, the weekend was GREAT! Parts of it were surreal. And sleep... didn't happen. But overall, a great weekend.

I Dive At Night said...

p.s. Regarding Minka's comment: *blush*