Monday, May 05, 2008

Life Update

Well, I believe I haven't had a blog-gap this big since beginning blogging back in 2006. So technically I should have lots to say and write. Life has been crazy busy lately, including some national holidays here in Holland, a 3-day business trip to Denmark, and a lot of personal changes.

Most noteable is a specific addition to my life. One that leaves me nearly speachless. So rather than stumble over my words, I humbly suggest that this post says it better than I could.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

*kisses*

Charline said...

Does this constitute Mo being "at a loss for words"!?!! Wow..mark that on the calendar!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why I didn't see anything about Denmark or the festivities in Amsterdam, but I guess this is the answer :-) What else is there to say then "WOW" ?? CONGRATULATIONS !!! She sounds perfect for you, I hope you two will be happy for a very long time !!!!!!!

Big hug, Irene