Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Hi Everyone! Well, it took two days of driving (and a lot of partying along the way) but I made it home to Thanksgiving. Okay, I was the last member of the family to pull in the driveway, but I made it! And I'm glad I did. Otherwise I would have missed some of the hilarious moments as all THREE generations got together.

Okay, last year we had three generations also (technically). But we didn't have any grandparents. This year, thanks to Brody the wonder-crier, we also had grandparents in the house! The first video is that new grandfather being attacked by his nephew. The second is a picture montage ending with the little cry baby himself. (Brody, not the grandpa.)

Enjoy!

"This Better Not Get On The Internet!"



"Brody's 1st Thanksgiving"


:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bit late, but.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING !! I can't watch the movies now because I'm typing this at work (and you know all about our network...) but I'll be sure to watch them later at home. See U soon !!!

Minka said...

Brody sure has some vocal chords :) That was lovely, I am glad you made teh trip...
you profile says location: Amsterdam, but you drove two hours to Canada!!! How?

I Dive At Night said...

My home location is Amsterdam. You'd have to read a lot of blog to realize I've been working in the U.S. for the last 1/2 year. I drove up (2 days) from there this weekend to my parents' home in Niagara Falls CA. Soon (1-3 weeks) I'll be hopping on a flight to return to Holland. I looked at flying with a stop over in Iceland, but there are no connections from Canada. ;-(