Sunday, December 31, 2006

Oh My! That's Me!

Woohoo! Up until very recently I had a very limited collection of good scuba pics. Especially ones that could be used as evidence for my participation in the sport. I have a few shots of me getting into and out of (rental) gear. Or standing next to water. But not underwater shots.

And then Wanda sent me a CDROM of her vacation pictures from Bonaire. We made multiple dives, during which the shutter-bug tooks tons of great shots of our dives, and us!


So this is what I look like underwater. At least in warm water. In cold I use a completely different suit, with hood, and the same equipment. Too cool! Finally evidence that I've been underwater. :-) A lot.

4 comments:

narcosis in paradise said...

good thing I was able to back up your stories huh Morgan !!! I'm sure a bunch more photos will be up on this blog soon ....lol

IDiveAtNight said...

Thanks again for the photos Wanda! You'll get credit where ever they're used.

Too bad we don't have a photo of that thousand pound octopus we saw eating an old fishing boat. The one with the old fisherman still in it.

Michael said...

mmmm - Calamari

IDiveAtNight said...

LOL! Mike, are you not getting enough "squid" in your diet? Are they working you too hard or is that the jetlag we're hearing?